I’m so excited it’s spring and celebrating with a Spring Fling Favorite Things Giveaway! I’ve joined 13 other DIY and home decor bloggers, and each of us are sharing our favorite things and having a giveaway. That means 14 winners total! Not only is it a fun prospect to WIN, but they make great gift giving ideas as well. Here are my favorite things, and scroll to the bottom of this post to enter MY giveaway.
To see each giveaway up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than once.
- Check out the 14 gift collage below.
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway.
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts.
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other home bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message when you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1).
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.*** The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Honeybear Lane //2. Refresh Restyle // 3. Design Dazzle //4. Pretty Providence // 5. Sincerely Sara D. //6. Simply Designing // 7. The Tale of an Ugly House // 8. Maybe I Will // 9. All Things Thrifty //10. Blooming Homestead //11. Design, Dining, and Diapers // 12. Capturing Joy // 13. Thrifty and Chic // 14. Lolly Jane
My favorite things giveaway include DIY and paint:
- Notebook to organize all your DIY ideas: $8 Value
- Chip Brush (great for chalk-type paint): $5 Value
- Trim Brush (for painting walls): $5 Value
- FrogTape (great for all your paint projects): $7.50 Value
- DAP Patch-n-Paint (eliminate those holes before you paint): – $4 Value
- Rust Oleum Spray Grip (makes spray painting so easy) – $6.50 Value
- Home Depot Gift Card (buy yourself some new paint) – $25 Value
- Plastic Drop Cloth (protect from overspray or drips) – $2 Value
- Metal Toolbox (the cutest toolbox around) – $30 Value
You can easily store all the DIY tools in the pretty toolbox and stay organized and cute. If you’re new to my blog, I love to paint. I recently gave our piano a painted makeover. The drop cloth, FrogTape, and spray paint handle would come in handy for a project like my piano. I also painted a headboard I found at a flea market – fabric and all! The chip brush and drop cloth would be great for the headboard project. Enter my giveaway HERE: a Rafflecopter giveaway Good luck!
*Winning entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered or endorsed by Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram. No information will be disclosed to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram by entering this giveaway. No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are based on number of entrants. Winner for prize package will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. Giveaway will run from May 8, 2017 at 5:00am EST until May 15, 2017 at midnight EST. Winner will be announced on May 15, 2017 in this blog post and the winner will need to respond within 48 hours of announcement via email to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen. Winner must be 18 years of age or older and a US citizen with a US mailing address in order to win. Winner is responsible for paying any necessary taxes on winnings. All prizes will be mailed / emailed / fulfilled by me, via Amazon. Once the order leaves the seller, Sincerely, Sara D. does not take any responsibility if the prize is not fulfilled due to the shipping company’s error or wrong shipping address given. A list of winners may be requested after the giveaway has ended. Please email me with any questions or to obtain additional information at: [email protected]
SIGN UP: WEEKLY DIY DECOR IDEAS
Subscribe to receive weekly DIY decor ideas AND receive a FREE copy of my Painting Furniture eBook which includes detailed tutorials!