Video Tutorial: Age Wood with Latex Paint
Happy Friday! It is time for another video tutorial.
Today on Episode 9, we share how to achieve a weathered wood finish easily on new wood using paint. This is a technique anyone can do – I promise! Watch the video below to see the full tutorial and painting technique:
If you love the look of old wood but are creating something from new wood, this technique is for you! It is fast and easy – so it is a win-win! You basically stain the wood using paint. I prefer to using a gray color with a beige undertone.
What do you think? Is this a painting technique you would like to try (or have done before)?
What other tutorials would you like for us to create? We are always looking for ideas for new tutorials and would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!
Want to see more of our video tutorials?
- Click HERE for the Welcome Video
- Click HERE to see the Prep Work and Chalk Paint Tips Videos
- Click HERE for the How to Apply Wax to Chalk Paint Video
- Click HERE to watch the How to Dry Brush Video
- Click HERE to view the How to Distress Using Vaseline Video
SIGN UP: WEEKLY DIY DECOR IDEAS
Subscribe to receive weekly DIY decor ideas & a FREE chapter from my painting furniture eBook - a detailed tutorial on using chalk paint!