It has been a long winter here in Indiana, but I have begun my outdoor spring cleaning in hopes of encouraging warmer weather!
I partnered with Greenworks, and I am the proud owner of a pressure washer. I have always wanted one, and I can’t believe it has taken me this long to get serious about eliminating dirt and grim outside.
I wanted a pressure washer that was powerful, portable and didn’t take up my entire garage. The Greenworks 2000-PSI 1.2-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer fits all my requirements, AND it is really pretty. I love equipment that functions well and looks good!
Assembly was fairly simple and using this pressure washer is just as easy.
The Greenworks 2000-PSI 1.2-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer Details:
- 14-amp motor generates 1.2 GPM for exceptional cleaning power.
- Open-frame design with 10-in wheels.
- It includes metal wand, soap and turbo nozzles and multiple quick-connect wand tips for various cleaning applications.
- The washer has a soap tank and accessory storage.
- The 25-ft hose is kink resistant.
- The 35-ft power cord works with all exterior outlets.
- The washer has a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
I love how how organized this pressure washer it. Not only is there a place for everything, but everything has a label!
I already have so many plans for my new pressure washer. I’ll be cleaning up entryways, patio furniture, patio, fencing, brickwork, awnings, driveway, our pool area and our cars (well, my boys are going to be washing our cars). The different nozzles are easy to change and allows for different pressure needs.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Greenworks. All opinions are 100% mine.