During the kitchen remodel, we updated our appliances. Watch the video at the end of this post showing why the Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is so amazing!
I partnered with Home Depot on my kitchen remodel and the most exciting part of the remodel was updating kitchen appliances. Most of our appliances were original to the house (20 years), so it was definitely time for an upgrade. Also, we hated the layout of the old appliances. So the space was reconfigured, and I CANNOT wait to show you the final reveal next month!
Our appliances were delivered a few weeks ago, and the delivery guys were fast and incredibly nice (read more about the delivery here).
They did not leave a single mark or scratch on the newly refinished floors.
We instantly fell in love with the Samsung microwave, oven, dishwasher, and Family Hub Refrigerator. It has only been a few weeks, but we are so happy with them!
This home was built 20 years ago, and most of the appliances were original to the house. The microwave was the one appliance upgraded when we bought the house, but it was simple and not too exciting.
The Microwave: We ordered the Samsung Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel with Shiny Mirror Design and placed it in a lower cabinet.
This microwave offers some unique features:
- Shiny Mirror Design: Convenience in a Unique, Modern Design.
- PowerGrill with Round Rack and Ceramic Plate: Allows for Crispy Food.
- Ceramic Enamel Interior: The ceramic enamel interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
The Dishwasher: I am a little too efficient with washing dishes which means I am not a rinser, so it was important that we found a powerful dishwasher that would compensate for my lack of pre-cleaning.
After researching dishwashers, we selected the Samsung 24 Inch Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub and Waterfall Wash System.
This dishwasher makes sure dishes are squeaky clean:
- WaterWall: Delivers remarkable cleaning results and doesn’t leave any food or residue on dishes.
- AutoRelease Door: The door opens automatically to dry dishes faster.
- 3rd Rack with FlexTray: Wash cutlery and large utensils with a third rack that saves plenty of space for other items, with a FlexTray that makes for easy unloading.
I never figured out our old oven. All cookies or other baked goods ended up flat and burned! We also had a separate oven and stove top, and we wanted to combine them for more efficient use of space.
I love the look of a gas range, but we did not want to add a gas line as part of the remodel, so we stuck to electric and ordered the gorgeous Flex Duo Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel.
This Samsung Double Oven is smarter than me:
- Flex Duo: Offers the ability to cook two dishes at different temperatures at the same time (perfect for the holidays)!
- Blue LED Knobs: The design is top of the line with bright signature blue LED knobs that helps you know when your cooktop is on.
- WiFi: Provides the ability to preheat the oven remotely from your mobile device.
Our little fridge was old and VERY outdated. I tried to make it look cooler by painting it with chalkboard paint, and we had our weekly calendar on it which we used all the time. But it was time to upgrade the fridge and the calendar!
We kicked that little old thing to the garage and replaced it with the MOST GORGEOUS fridge you’ve ever seen: the Family Hub 4-Door French Door Smart Refrigerator in Stainless Steel!
The refrigerator is absolutely amazing and offers so much more than my chalkboard calendar fridge:
- Food management: Create shopping lists send them to your mobile device to make shopping easier. The three built-in cameras can be viewed while in the store as a quick reminder to see if anything is missing.
- Family Connection: Keep track of family calendars to help manage busy everyday lives. Instead of sticking photos all over the fridge with magnets, this fridge has photo sharing, which keeps the fridge looking clean and less cluttered.
- Entertainment: Listen to music while in the kitchen with Pandora and other music stations. Connect to the web or search for recipes!
The Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is a true all-in-one appliance that is the center of the kitchen.
Watch this video to see how our entire family uses the fridge:
***Right now, you can save up to 40% off appliances (plus instant savings up to $500) at The Home Depot!
I know they are just appliances, and even I’m surprised at how happy they make me! We are so thankful for our gorgeous new appliances, and are VERY close to finishing the kitchen. The final reveal happens next month – stay tuned!
Thanks so much to The Home Depot for the partnership!
*This post is a sponsored post by The Home Depot. I take pride in reviewing only products that fit my brand and will be beneficial to my readers. And while this post is sponsored, all the opinions are my own.
SIGN UP: WEEKLY DIY DECOR IDEAS
Subscribe to receive weekly DIY decor ideas & a FREE chapter from my painting furniture eBook - a detailed tutorial on using chalk paint!