This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Lennox®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Here in Indiana, we have had such an unusually warm fall that it is hard to believe winter is right around the corner.
Just a few days ago, I found a lily in full bloom (which is really crazy for Indiana).
However, before long, we will be saying goodbye to our mild, warm fall and hello to winter.
There are several ways to prepare for the harsh cold weather heading our way:
- Check your air filters. Replace or clean if needed to help with efficiency.
- Open blinds and window treatments during the day to let the sun shine in (especially southern facing windows) and close them at night to help insulate the house.
- Lower your water heater to 120 degrees.
- Add weather stripping. Check for gaps around windows and doors.
- Get a programmable thermostat. Lower the temperatures when you are gone and at night.
- Close vents and doors in rooms that are not used regularly.
If you want to stay warm this winter, the Ultimate Comfort System™ from Lennox® is a unique system unlike any other. It is comprised of the quietest, most efficient and smartest HVAC systems on the market (find a dealer).
Here is what makes up the Ultimate Comfort System™:
- XC/XP 25 Air Conditioner/Heat Pump: The quietest and most efficient air conditioner/heat pump you can buy).
- SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace: The quietest and most efficient furnace you can buy.
- iHarmony® zoning: Let’s you control the temperature in different rooms of your home for precise comfort.
- iComfort® S30: The smartest Wi-Fi touch screen thermostat on the market.
- PureAir™ System: Cleans the air in your home better than any single system you can buy.
Check out the Lennox® fall promotion and get rebates of up to $1,600 on a qualifying Lennox® home comfort system.
To keep you on track, I created this free winter checklist printable:
Click HERE for the PDF —> winter-checklist
I’d love to know – what do you do to prepare for winter?
Go like the Lennox® Facebook page for more winter prep tips!
SIGN UP: WEEKLY DIY DECOR IDEAS
Subscribe to receive weekly DIY decor ideas & a FREE chapter from my painting furniture eBook - a detailed tutorial on using chalk paint!